Top R&B of Moment!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Top Of November

1.Keri Hilson-I Like
2.W.Jean-Robotic Love
3.Ne-Yo-That's Enetertainment
4.50 Cent-Baby Bye Me Jinx Remix
5.Jackie Boyz-Evulution
6.Chrishan-Bitch Look At Me Now part II
7.Usher ft.\plies-Hey Daddy
8.Lady Gaga-Telephone
9.Gucci Mane feat.Usher-Spotlight
10.K-Young-Don't Know About Love
11.Massari-Girls Around The World
12.Jay Sean-Eternity
13.Young Cash-Choose Me
14.McLean-My Name
15.Rihanna-Photographs
16.Dirty Money-Angels Remix
17.Griminal-Invicible
18.Lady Gaga-So Happy I Could Die
19.JW-So Sad
20.Jordan Omley-Wish
21.Mike Winans-Turning the page
22.Jeremy-Magic One
23.Kajun-I Swear
24.Keezone Boyz-Girl Get On
25.W.Jean-Suicide Love (feat.EVE)
26.Kardinal Offishall-Love My City
27.Kevin Cossom-You Know What U Doing
28.Nikki Flores-Gravity
29.Rihanna feat.Justin Timberlake-Hole In My Head
30.Smokey-Swimming In Money
This is november selection exclusive by:algert sulka

No comments:

Post a Comment