Top R&B of Moment!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, April 2, 2010

Justin Takes Over!

Photo Credit: Disney Channel/ Craig Sjodin


He called into RD last week to promote the take over and told Ernie D a few fun tidbits!


On receiving a Range Rover from Usher!: “He took me outside. There was a big bow on top of it….It was amazing, I jumped inside and he popped in his CD [Raymond vs. Raymond].”
 

On driving (with his manager, Scooter): “My mom is scared to death to ride with me. I ride with different people, like my manager lets me drive.”


When asked about the most exciting thing he’s done out of everything over the past year and a half, Justin said, “There has been a lot of great moments, but I would have to say it was pretty amazing performing for the President. That was pretty sweet and presenting at the Grammys…”



When reminded about his first exciting first encounter with Beyonce, Justin added, “That definitely has to be up there.”


Radio Disney's Jake (Celebrity Take with Jake and Top 30 Countdown host), tells Popstar! that yesterday, when Justin sat down to start his acoustic performance, his first song was supposed to be "U Smile," but he and his guitarist Dan started singing "Party in the USA" instead. He stopped and said, "Nah, I'm just kidding...April Fools."



Haha ...typical Justin! Are you going to listen in to Justin's Take Over today?

No comments:

Post a Comment